MediaFire supports a variety of advertising technologies and standards. The specifications below will help you identify the available opportunities. For questions not resolved here, please contact an advertising representative.Supported Sizes
|Ad Unit||Size (pixels)|
Up to full screen
- All placements are Above the Fold.
- Ad units must have a linking URL that resolves to an active page.
- GIF / JPG backup image to be served for browsers not supporting rich media.
- Expandable ads are accepted, but must be user initiated:
- via rollover with a delay and must collapse on rolloff; or
- via click
- Animations and videos can be up to 30 seconds long and 24 fps max.
- No adult content
- No hate speech
- No shaky or flashy ads
- No malware/adware/spyware
- No deceptive offers
- No "download" or "play now" button representations
- No resemblance to system warnings / windows boxes / fake "close" buttons
- No disabling of the back button aka "mouse trapping"
- No automatically triggered downloads
- All audio must be muted at start and user-initiated only on click with clear volume controls
Ad Quality: Content Restrictions
All ads must be inline with our Terms of Service and United States Law including the following restrictions:
MediaFire reserves the right to approve or deny all creative material in its sole discretion, including the right to re-evaluate previously approved materials at any time.