Team Lead Quality AssuranceApply Now
Find your career in the cloud.
Reaching more than 150 million people monthly and as a Top 100 Website, MediaFire is a fast growing and forward thinking company where your contributions will be seen and used by millions. MediaFire’s trademark storage, access and sharing features have been expanded to include an enhanced suite of collaboration tools and data backup. Our team is working on a line of new products that will take us into the future. If you want to make a difference and you love technology, apply online now. Be part of a great team!
A relaxed dress code fosters a creative and collaborative environment where employees can work and play while pursuing and achieving their personal and professional goals.
MediaFire is located north of Houston, Texas in The Woodlands. It’s a master planned community preserving nature and featuring waterways, extensive hiking trails, 130 restaurants, nationally rated schools and is one of the safest communities in the country.
MediaFire offers competitive salaries and benefits, and perks such as private offices, state of the art computers, a choice of Windows, Mac and Linux, flexible hours, a stocked kitchen, ping-pong, pocket pool and games.
What is MediaFire?
MediaFire is a cloud storage solution that enables you to store, backup, share and access your data from any web connected device.
MediaFire was established in 2006 and is one of the largest websites in the world reaching 150+ million people per month and is ranked in the Top 100 by Amazon.com's Alexa and Google's DoubleClick ranking service.
MediaFire is a fast growing company with traffic more than doubling every year since its launch.
What will I be doing?
The Team Lead position demonstrates competence with all aspects of the QA Project life cycle, including User Interface, regression and usability testing. You will also assume responsibility for the creation and execution of all test plans. The Team Lead is skilled in time management, is detail oriented, highly organized and proactive in managing the short term and long- term tasks of a small team.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and executing test plans for functionality and usability of software throughout the development cycle.
- Assists in identifying , analyzing and documenting defects in software functions, output, online screens and content.
- Thoroughly documents the outcome of all testing activity and provides feedback on functionality.
- Verifying that product defects are properly corrected.
- Responsible for tracking QA execution.
- Preparing test strategies, test plans and other testing documentation.
- Engages escalated situations and acts as a primary resources for all team members.
- Monitors production levels for individuals, as well as their team.
- Provides coaching and feedback to all team members on a consistent basis to promote development opportunities and improve target skills.
- Works closely with the director of Quality Assurance to establish benchmarks and Quality Control processes.
- Provides assistance in other departments to support business needs; complete special projects as designated by management.
What knowledge, skills and abilities do I need?
- ADVANCED COMPUTER SKILLS REQUIRED.
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac, Linux
- Understanding of development languages C++, Flash, Java, PHP
- Knowledge of Mobile OS platforms, iPhone, Android
- Experience in testing websites and web based applications
- Highley organized, focused and detail oriented
- Knowledge of Firebug
- Effective Communicator
- Ability to manage a small team
Where will I be working?
Just north of Houston in the sprawling Woodlands Community. Houston is the 4th largest city in the country with a greater metro area population of 6 Million. We are specifically located at 19241 David Memorial Dr. #170, Shendandoah, Texas 77385 in the Portofino Technology Center.
What is the culture?
MediaFire is a laid back team oriented environment, although you may tackle many projects alone. We are focused on making great products and we want people who want to make great products with us. There is no dress code short of requiring a shirt and pants or shorts and our office is really relaxed.
What are the hours?
Quality Assurance is looking for Team Lead Support Lead to work the most appropriate shift to help insure maximum support for our product and development team.
What are the perks?
- Free Food
- Free Drinks
- Darts, Ping Pong and other activities
- Casual dress - jeans and T-shirts, etc.
How much does it pay?
MediaFire is a competitive employer offering competitive salaries. Offers and compensation are based on your skills and experience.
How do I apply?
The application process is straight forward. After processing your application, we may invite you into the office for a preliminary skills evaluation assignment that will help us evaluate your strengths and weaknesses.
If you have what we're looking for, you will meet in our office with members of the team. Then you'll have a final telephone interview. Click the apply button below to get started!
Be sure to submit an updated resume highlighting any relevant experience. Resumes in PDF format are preferred. Please include salary history and salary requirements. Also, please indicate if you require sponsorship for employment.
Powerful for business. Simple for everyone.
Use your Facebook account to
log in to MediaFire.
You are logged in with Facebook,
but you did not allow your email.
orCreate MediaFire Account