Technical Customer Support Representative Second ShiftApply Now
Find your career in the cloud.
Reaching more than 100 million people monthly and as a Top 100 Website, MediaFire is a fast growing and forward thinking company where your contributions will be seen and used by millions. MediaFire’s trademark storage, access and sharing features have been expanded to include an enhanced suite of collaboration tools and data backup. Our team is working on a line of new products that will take us into the future. If you want to make a difference and you love technology, apply online now. Be part of a great team!
A relaxed dress code fosters a creative and collaborative environment where employees can work and play while pursuing and achieving their personal and professional goals.
MediaFire is located north of Houston, Texas in The Woodlands. It’s a master planned community preserving nature and featuring waterways, extensive hiking trails, 130 restaurants, nationally rated schools and is one of the safest communities in the country.
MediaFire offers competitive salaries and benefits, and perks such as private offices, state of the art computers, a choice of Windows, Mac and Linux, flexible hours, a stocked kitchen, ping-pong, billiards and games.
What is MediaFire?
MediaFire is a cloud storage solution that enables you to store, backup, share and access your data from any web connected device.
MediaFire was established in 2006 and is one of the largest websites in the world reaching 150+ million people per month and is ranked in the Top 100 by Amazon.com's Alexa and Google's DoubleClick ranking service.
MediaFire is a fast growing company with traffic more than doubling every year since its launch.
What will I be doing?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Technical Customer Support Representative ensures customer satisfaction by providing an outstanding technical support experience to MediaFire.com's user.
- Creates customer satisfaction and rapport through an effective and timely resolution of a variety of web based technical inquires using both phone and email support tools.
- Delivers a multiple-contact resolution of customer issues.
- Provides support for new and existing subscriber initiatives.
- Successfully completes training and any additional training covering a broad area as required.
- Engages automated systems, as well as any training tools provided to deliver exceptional service to meet MediaFire's standards.
- Assists with escalated customer issues and concerns.
- Utilizes negotiation and problem solving skills in order to ensure user retention and loyalty.
- Handles basic technical and customer support skills plus any additional skills as required in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Applies a working knowledge of web based computer skills.
- Works with multiple departments help deliver a first contact resolution.
What knowledge, skills and abilities do I need?
- ADVANCED COMPUTER SKILLS REQUIRED.
- Demonstrated competency in Windows operating system.
- Keyboarding proficiency.
- 1-2 years providing verbal and written customer support.
- Proficient in understanding how the internet works.
- Knowledge of the file hosting industry a plus.
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
Where will I be working?
Just north of Houston in the sprawling Woodlands Community. Houston is the 4th largest city in the country with a greater metro area population of 6 Million. We are specifically located at 19241 David Memorial Dr. #170, Shendandoah, Texas 77385 in the Portofino Technology Center.
What is the culture?
MediaFire is a laid back team oriented environment, although you may tackle many projects alone. We are focused on making great products and we want people who want to make great products with us. There is no dress code short of requiring a shirt and pants or shorts and our office is really relaxed.
What are the hours?
Customer Support is looking for Technical Customer Support Representatives to work the second shift to help insure maximum coverage for our customers. We have both Full Time and Part Time positions available.
What are the perks?
- Free Food
- Free Drinks
- Darts, Ping Pong and other activities
- Casual dress - jeans and T-shirts, etc.
How much does it pay?
MediaFire is a competitive employer offering competitive salaries. Offers and compensation are based on your skills and experience.
How do I apply?
The application process is straight forward. After processing your application, we may invite you into the office for a preliminary skills evaluation assignment that will help us evaluate your strengths and weaknesses.
If you have what we're looking for, you will meet in our office with members of the team. Then you'll have a final telephone interview. Click the apply button below to get started!
Be sure to submit an updated resume highlighting any relevant experience. Resumes in PDF format are preferred. Please include salary history and salary requirements. Also, please indicate if you require sponsorship for employment.
Powerful for business. Simple for everyone.
Use your Facebook account to
log in to MediaFire.
You are logged in with Facebook,
but you did not allow your email.
orCreate MediaFire Account